WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Engage will be updated starting on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- All regions: Saturday, October 31, 2020 (12:00AM – 4:00AM PDT)
- Engage will be unavailable during the maintenance activity.
- There is no impact to customer Wi-Fi service. Access Points will continue to function and provide Wi-Fi connectivity and security.
- Captive portal splash pages will be functional for guest access.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- Instagram is removed from the social media plug-in configuration. If you have previously enabled and configured the Instagram plug-in, the option will not be removed until you disable the plug-in and update the configuration. For more information, see Impact of Instagram privacy and security changes on WatchGuard
- Improved notification when the maximum number of captive portals is reached.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please visit the WatchGuard Support Center. To learn more about Secure, Cloud-Managed
Wi-Fi from WatchGuard, visit www.watchguard.com/wifi.